West Palm Beach Workplace Accident Attorneys
West Palm Beach Workplace Accident Lawyers represent clients for a multitude of serious work injuries, illnesses and chronic afflictions. There is certainly no lack of ways in which to sustain injuries in the workplace. To list each of the causes of our client’s injuries and illnesses would be an arduous task, but we can attempt to present some of the most prevalent origins. Here are common types of Workplace Accident cases that our Workplace Accident lawyers in West Palm Beach represent:
- Overexertion: Pushing, pulling, lifting, holding, carrying, throwing — almost any manner of movement can subject employees to exertion that goes beyond what the body may perform without consequence. Overexertion can easily result in back injuries. Your back is central to movement across most of your body, and thus injuries to the area can be debilitating.
- Slipping and Falling: While employees are expected to be aware of where they step and not to move too quickly or carelessly, this burden becomes unreasonable after a certain point. When the floor of a workplace is not kept dry and clear of debris to a reasonable standard, a slip is almost inevitable.
- Falling to Lower Levels: For those working in construction, such incidents are especially common. Whether falling from a ladder or slipping off of a roof, these falls are scary and can incapacitate victims for months.
- Falling Objects: Warehouses full of loose objects or coworkers with lax grips are a danger to work around. Objects often fall faster than a nearby worker can react adequately to, which may result in head or foot injuries, among other afflictions.
- Vehicle Accidents: Workplace Accident lawyers in West Palm Beach have represented many clients whose jobs require extensive driving, which broadly expands the possibility of automobile accidents. If the drive was for any purposes relating to the company that employs the worker, the accident can be considered a workplace injury.
- Repetitive Motion: Injuries resulting from repetitive motions are typically gradual, and may not be noticed by the worker for some time. Carpal tunnel, for example, is chronic pain and cramps in the hand that usually occurs due to typing excessively for years. Although this may not seem serious, it can have severe consequences on a person’s ability to work.
- Exposure to Dangerous Substances: Those who work in industrial buildings especially may find that they have developed illnesses due to some of the chemicals they have been exposed to over the years. Asbestos is a well-known example of exposure to dangerous material that can cause illness (in the case of asbestos, that illness is a form of cancer known as mesothelioma).
Construction Accident Attorneys West Palm Beach
Construction sites are hazardous places of work. West Palm Beach construction site accident lawyers are there to ensure fair compensation for workers who experience construction accidents. If you fall victim to a construction accident in West Palm Beach, don’t hesitate to reach out today! You are entitled to compensation.
Contact a Workplace Accident Lawyer in West Palm Beach
Needless to say, workplace injuries happen for all kinds of reasons. Our Workplace Accident lawyers in West Palm Beach are well equipped to handle these cases. If you have fallen victim to injury due to any of the listed reasons (as well as countless others), do not wait any longer. Contact our West Palm Beach Workplace Accident lawyers today for a free consultation.